Skip to main content
- USE OF THE SITE
You may use this Site only for purposes expressly permitted by this Site. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party (including copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, and rights of confidentiality or privacy). As such, You must not (by way of example and not limitation) do any of the following
- modify, copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, display, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell, in any manner whatsoever, any material, information, content, software, products, or services obtained from or otherwise connected with the Site;
- frame or co-brand the Site, through the use of a name, logo, trademark, or identification of any party, in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give the impression that such the other party has the right to perform any of the acts contained in subsection (a); or
- send any materials which contain viruses, worms or any other destructive elements.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
From time to time, the Site may contain links to third party web sites. You acknowledge and agree that:
- We are not responsible for the availability of such third party web sites;
- The content of such third party web sites is beyond our control;
- We neither endorse, make any representations nor accept any liability (whether direct or indirect) for such third party web sites or their content, products or services offered at those web sites, or by their sponsoring companies.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All material or content, as well as all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights vested in such material or content, supplied as part of the Site shall remain at all times vested in Company or its licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorized in writing by us or our licensors and may not agree nor assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content. Modification or use of the Site, except as expressly provided herein, violates Company’s intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this Site.
You hereby grant to Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive right and license to use, modify, copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, display, license, or create derivative works from, in any manner whatsoever, any material, including but not limited to remarks or suggestions, communicated to Company through this site, and to incorporate any such material in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Company will not be required to treat any material as confidential, and may use any such material in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.